Shipping & Returns Policy
- The item must be new and unused and complete in its original packaging in resalable condition
- You must initiate the return process within 30 days of purchase
- There is a 20% restocking fee
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways if reason for return not caused by Royal Fireplace error.
- There is no restocking fee and no shipping fee if return is caused by our mistake
Return Process Overview
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate your order number, and the item from your order you would like to return as well as preferred contact information.
- When your return has been approved, we will contact you by email or phone.
- You may ship your item back to the appropriate address in the method of your choosing. (see freight shipping requirements below) We recommend purchasing shipping insurance for the value of the item in the event that it is damaged during return shipping. We recommend taking pictures of your packages before shipment.
- Once we receive your item, we will verify that it is in new / unused, unopened, undamaged condition
- If and when your return is received in good condition and has been approved, your refund will be issued.
In the event that your return is received in damaged condition due to shipping or other factors, your refund will not be issued. At that point it is your responsibility to seek a claim with the shipping company for the value of your loss.
In the event that the item(s) you return are found to be used, incomplete or broken, no refund will be issued. At that point you will have 30 days to schedule return shipment (at your cost) to you or your item(s) will be disposed of as necessary.
All items over 100 lbs. must be returned via common carrier or freight service. The customer is responsible for arranging the shipping. Products must be returned via freight shipping carrier, securely packaged in the original packaging, and properly secured on an appropriately sized pallet. To minimize exposure to the packaging, it is advised that the unit is wrapped in plastic wrap once secured to the pallet. Freight returns may not be shipped via FedEx or UPS ground.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED:
- Items marked as a final sale or "non-returnable" on the product page or during the checkout process
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Items that have been used or modified in any way
- Items that are damaged
Royal Fireplace and Outdoor is not responsible for any damage which occurs to products during the unpacking or installation process (i.e. drops, scratches, dings). Please take the time to carefully remove your items from their packages.
We highly recommend purchasers hire professional contractors to install any stoves or fireplaces. Royal Fireplace & Outdoor will not be held responsible for any damage to persons or property which occurs due to incorrect installation of products.
If an item that is shipped is deemed to be non-deliverable by the shipping carrier due to an incorrect address, incorrect phone number or lack of communication by the customer, the item may be returned to our warehouses and any shipping or storage fees incurred by Royal Fireplace & Outdoor will be deducted from any refund available to the customer. This includes a circumstance where the customer is unavailable to receive the delivery within a timely manner, generally 1 week after the item has reached is destination terminal.
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Exceptions to the above policy may be made at the discretion of Royal Fireplace & Outdoor.
We strive to ship orders as soon as possible after orders are placed. If you choose to cancel an order that has already begun the shipment processing stage, we will refund your order less any processing fees that we incur from the cancellation. If your order has already shipped, even if the tracking numbers are not available or not currently active, we will re-consign your order to return to the warehouse it shipped from. Once received and processed we will refund your order less the shipping fees.