Majestic Heat Out Gas Distribution Kit
- Optional accessory
- Draws heat from fireplace
- Redistributes heat outside up to 25 ft. away
- Reduces wall temperatures above the fireplace
Beyond just safe, reliable, and attractive, Majestic products are built to be efficient, quality heating appliances, adding value to your home for years to come. That’s why, for decades, Majestic has been the fireplace of choice for homes across North America. We believe trust is earned, not given, and appreciate the faith you’ve shown in our brand for over 125 years.
Since 1894, Majestic has been dedicated to keeping families warm. Originally a manufacturer of cast iron furnaces and coal chutes, Majestic created its first factory built fireplace in the 1930's and never looked back. Since then, Majestic has been producing wood and gas fireplaces known for outstanding durability, superior quality, and stunning good looks.
Traditional to contemporary. Indoor or outdoor. Wood, gas, or electric. With a wide range of eye-catching styles, convenient sizes, and trending trims, Majestic products are designed to be the beautiful heart of your home.
Each Majestic fireplace is engineered for performance, style, and lasting reliability. All of our products are designed by hearth experts utilizing strict engineering guidelines and are rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We want to be certain we are putting the best product we can into your home.
What is the concept of “heat management”?
- Allows you to enjoy the fire in the comfort while at the same time control the heat
What are the Benefits of Heat Management Solutions?
- Comfort/control of heat
- Ability to control where, how, and when heat from a gas fireplace is managed within the home
- Extended daily and year-round enjoyment
- Design versatility
- A TV or heat-sensitive materials may be placed just 12" above the fireplace opening
- Additional placement in warmer geographies
- Placement considerations in commercial applications
Heat Out Kit
Draw heat from the fireplace and direct it outside, up to 25 feet away. When a Heat-Out kit is run continuously on high, it can redirect up to 40% of the heat off the fireplace, also reducing wall temperatures above the fireplace.
KEY BENEFIT: Enjoyment of the fire year-round while maintaining comfortable ambient temperatures in the home.
- Termination cap
- 25' of 6" round duct
- fireplace adapter
- wall switch
- 350CFM fan at termination
|Set Product as Sales||No|
|Set Product as Featured||No|